Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone can help out whit commander build?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone can help out whit commander build? Empty Anyone can help out whit commander build?

Post  Lexian Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:05 am

hi all ty if i get an answer got a commander on lvl 65 but i dont know what i have to skill on him and the dna where to put in was before tank Smile if anyone can help i would be happy Smile
Lexian
Lexian

Back to top Go down

Anyone can help out whit commander build? Empty Re: Anyone can help out whit commander build?

Post  MorphineLips Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Oooh, thats Gork's area hehe, he'll help you
MorphineLips
MorphineLips

Back to top Go down

Anyone can help out whit commander build? Empty Re: Anyone can help out whit commander build?

Post  Gork Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Lexian wrote:hi all ty if i get an answer got a commander on lvl 65 but i dont know what i have to skill on him and the dna where to put in was before tank Smile if anyone can help i would be happy Smile

Well 1st tell me if the build should be PvE or PvP, also if you plan to lvl it higher if you wanna get a skill reset for it when its 79 or not xD
Gork
Gork
Admin

https://infinity.aktiv-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexian Fri May 06, 2011 9:37 am

yes i will reach lvl 79 whit him and wanna make a pvp build i think i need use skill reset on him because now skilld is bullshit i think so
atm lvl 65
Lexian
Lexian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum